The WSCA Board of Directors generally meets on the first Thursday of most months; however, this sometimes varies due to scheduling conflicts. In the summer, the Board may meet in July or August, but not both. All active WSCA members are welcome to attend these meetings and observe, whether they are held in person or online. Staff and guests are not permitted in the meeting during executive sessions. Board meetings are not recorded and cannot be viewed on demand.
WSCA members wishing to attend Board meetings must register online to receive login/venue info.
All attendees are required to adhere to the rules of order. Disruptive observers will be removed from the meeting. Board materials are provided only to Board members; however, association members may request the minutes of any meeting after they have been approved at the next regularly scheduled meeting.
Due to the limits on public gatherings currently in place by the state government, the WSCA will be observing the following COVID protocols. All attendees will be required to adhere to these.
- Temperatures will be checked upon arrival and upon return following any departure from the venue. Those with temperatures above 100*F will not be admitted.
- Face coverings will be required for all attendees, speakers, vendors, staff and guests. Speakers are exempt from wearing face coverings while presenting, as are all attendees when eating or drinking. Face coverings must be worn at all other times.
- Social distancing of at least six feet at all times.
- Hand washing is highly encouraged and hand sanitizer will be available in each room of the venue.
- Venue and event staff may direct compliance with these or other generally-recognized public health and safety protocols.
- Noncompliance may result in removal. Those excluded from the event due to noncompliance will not be issued refunds.
Service Animal Policy
The WSCA seeks to create an environment conducive to learning at its continuing education programs. Although service animals are always welcome, pets, companion, and other non-service animals will not be permitted at WSCA events. Attendees who bring such animals into our events will be asked to leave them outside, or alternatively, leave the event and no refund will be issued.