Jason Baker Esq.
Law Offices of Jason A. Baker
Mr. Baker was born in Burien, WA where he also went to Highline High School. He has been practicing personal injury law since admission to the bar in 2008. His understanding of not just the medicine but also the physical and psychological impact of his clients' injuries and treatments stems in good measure from all the sports-related injuries he's had requiring similar treatment.
- Seattle University School of Law: Juris Doctor
- Cal Poly Humboldt: Bachelor of Arts in Religious Studies, Minor in International Relations
- Completed pre-med coursework, including the courses, "Critical Thinking in Scientific Research" and "Philosophy of Natural Science" - so he can (1) better understand the science behind your case, and then (2) identify and overcome faulty science and specious arguments asserted by the defense
- University of New Hampshire, National Student Exchange
- Kungsgårdsgymnasiet, Norrköping, Sweden; Economics, class E3F
- Highline High School, Burien, WA